Air Conditioning service Hawkesbury
Air Conditioning service Hawkesbury by All Inclusive Air Conditioning have been meeting the needs of are customers for over 15 years.we specialise in Air conditioning service Hawkesbury and surrounding areas so if you need a split Air conditioning system service or a Air Conditioning service Hawkesbury on a ducted Air conditioning system in the Hawkesbury or western Sydney Lets see how we can help.But before you contact us why not try some of these following tips below.
- If there is no power on your Air Conditioner, try checking that your circuit breaker is in the up position, if it is, try turning the circuit breaker off for 30 seconds and then turning it back on.
- If you feel like the air flow has reduced or the unit just keeps cutting out, check to see if your filters are clean. This is one of the most overlooked parts of an Air Conditioning system.
- If there is a light on the Air Conditioner and your remote is not turning it on, try replacing the batteries.
It is important to have regular maintenance on all types of Air Conditioners as this will keep the unit running at its optimal efficiency and prolong the life of the Air Conditioner.
So you might ask, what is involved?
- The first thing we would do on your service is clean all the filters on your split system or Ducted system
- Secondly, we will move on to cleaning the evaporator coils with a special coil cleaning agent.
- Thirdly, we will check the evaporator fan barrel to see if it had any buildup of dirt on the blades, as this would stop the Air conditioner from being able to draw air across the evaporator coil which would create a higher pressure in the system on heating and lower the pressure in the system on cooling, creating ice to build up on your coil.
- We will then do a leak test on your Air conditioner as well as check the pressure's in your Air Conditioner.
- Lastly, we will clean out your drains to make sure there is no blockage that can cause water to create havoc on the inside of your house.